Designer (Full-Time) - DE
Designer (F/M) – Full-Time
Notabag is looking for full-time Designer to join our team in Frankfurt am Main. The Designer is responsible for helping the team define and maintain the design direction for the brand. He/she will strengthen the brand touchpoints, shape the customer experience and set the tone for visual consistency across all platforms.
We are looking for a creative self-starter, who is extremely organized, understands our brand and what it means to work in a collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
Notabag is a young, award-winning brand and represents the same-named product, a smart combination of a bag and a backpack. It is an environmentally friendly solution that simplifies the active, on-the-go lifestyle.
We are driven by the idea that functionally useful products improve our lives. We believe in the beauty of simplicity and power of intuitive design.
- Utilize and further establish design guidelines to maintain brand consistency
- Develop digital and print marketing campaign concepts
- Design layouts for emails, online shop and landing pages
- Enhance product appeal through outstanding designs
- Establish direction for POS display and retail marketing
- Create beautiful and engaging concepts for a successful
presence at trade shows and manage the execution
- Creative direction for photoshoots
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 3+ years professional design experience on a creative agency, design- or lifestyle brand level
- Fluency in German and English – written and spoken
- A degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Strong design, color and typographic skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite
- Experience in web and responsive design
- Front-end development, E-commerce and WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter mentality
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV, along with a few words on why you would like to join the team, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!