Terms & Conditions
One: MOINCH GmbH (hereinafter Notabag), holder of tax number DE 310 687 636 and domiciled at Eschenheimer Anlage 25a, Frankfurt am Main, Germany email address firstname.lastname@example.org, assignee of the Internet domain https://www.notabag.com/ and other websites with the same address but with generic top-level domains (gTLDs) and country code top-level domain names (ccTLDs) (hereinafter the Website or www.notabag.com) and Two: the purchaser, customer or user (“you” or “your”), understood to mean any user in accordance with the provisions of the Specific Registration Conditions, of legal age according to German legislation, who accesses www.notabag.com and completes the procedure, including acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, to acquire products from the website.
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to govern purchase by the purchaser of any of the products provided by Notabag on this website in exchange for the appropriate monetary consideration according to the provisions of Stipulation 4 below
3. The purchasing process
3.1. How to place an order
The purchase process is simple and can be done on the Website itself. To make a purchase on the Website, all you have to do is browse the product catalogue and add the items that interest you to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected the items you wish to buy:
- Click on the shopping cart and select “ADD TO CART”. You can modify your order at this point by simply adding products to the cart or removing them.
- You will now be asked to review the information displayed on the screen. You can decide either to go to the checkout or edit cart. Once you click on “CHECKOUT”, you can add your shipping address and then choose the shipment method (only if there is more than one available) and after that, payment options are shown. You can choose from the following means of payment:
- We accept American Express,Maestro, Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards. In this case we will need you to provide us with information about your card for the sole purpose of processing the payment.
- Paypal: for further information visit https://www.paypal.com
- You can also pay with other payment methods accepted, such as (but not only)
- Sofort bank transfer
- Apple Pay
Note that it may be necessary to create an account with a payment provider’s system in order to make payments. Some payment methods are not available for some billing addresses or currencies. The payment method can be chosen by the customer at the checkout.
- After reviewing the products in your cart to avoid mistakes, accept the conditions and proceed with payment by the means you have selected in order to complete the purchase.
- Notabag will send a message confirming your order and also confirmation of the associated payment (if any). The purchase confirmation email will be accompanied by an electronic receipt containing the details of the transaction: prices of the purchased product(s), applicable taxes and shipping costs (if any).
You expressly agree to accept a digital invoice.,
- You will receive your goods in the delivery time indicated on our Website. Please, do not hesitate to contact us in order to get shipping information.
4. Prices, Shipping and Delivery
The product prices displayed on the website are set by Notabag, are in EUROS and include VAT and any other applicable taxes. Nevertheless, tax-related information is subject to changes as a consequence of changes in the taxes themselves.
Notabag ships to European Union, Asia, Canada, Australia. If you need the order to be delivered on the US, please, visit www.notabag.us. If you need the order to be delivered to Japan, please, visit www.notabag.jp
Transport and delivery costs depend on destination and import. You can see our shipping cost here: Notabag — Shipping and Returns
Shipping cost will be automatically calculated according to the final shipping information included on the checkout.
The Website may include promotions, discounts, etc. The respective windows will inform you of these aspects and of any conditions that may apply to your use of the same.
Special offers with a special discount are not compatible with any other discounts.
We will send your purchases within the delivery period displayed on the Website except in the event of special circumstances deriving from customisation of the product or event of force majeure (understood as an unpredictable extraordinary circumstance) and always within thirty (30) days counting from confirmation of the order.
5. Acceptance of the General Purchasing Terms and Conditions
When you place an order entirely through www.notabag.com, you must read the purchasing conditions and accept them.
6. Right of cancellation
Notabag provides for the option of cancelling a purchase contract within fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the order, without having to give a reason, provided that the product has not been used or damaged. In the case of an order that includes several products to be delivered separately, the return period shall begin on the date of actual receipt of the last item in the order.
It is not possible to modify your order once it’s placed, but you have the right to return the products once they are received.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us by sending a clear and concise statement to that effect through an email to email@example.com. You may use the following cancellation form if you wish, but it is not compulsory.
Returns are accepted for unused products up to 14 days from the day you receive your products. Once we receive the products we will refund the price you paid for the product, not including delivery costs. All amounts reimbursed shall be paid by the same means of payment as was used to make the purchase.
In order to initiate a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
You must return the products in question within fourteen (14) calendar days counting from the date on which you notified us of your desire to return the article or articles.
Please make sure that the returned Notabag products are carefully wrapped and that you provide us with a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost returned products
7. Obligations of the parties
7.1. Notabag’s obligations
Pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Notabag undertakes to:
- Do everything in our power to take the steps required to ensure that customers receive their orders as soon as possible.
- Provide the customer with the documentation required to take delivery of the order.
- Comply with all other obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any other applicable conditions.
7.2. Purchaser’s obligations
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customer agrees to:
- Pay the amounts associated with the purchase in due time and form including all fees, taxes and any other costs specified during the purchase process. Failure to pay the price of the selected articles in the final step of the purchase process shall exempt Notabag from any obligation whatsoever to provide and deliver the goods.
- Submit only true and accurate data when asked to provide information during the purchasing process.
- Assume the responsibility for failing to meet the requirements specified by Notabag to place orders or for not possessing the documentation required to make purchases on-line.
- Comply with any other obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any other conditions that may be applicable such as the general conditions of use or the particular registration conditions and assume all responsibility deriving from said non-compliance, holding Notabag totally harmless.
8. Legal guarantee
You are expressly informed that we provide a warranty in compliance with the legal guarantee of two (2) years from delivery of the item when you place an order for any products that we market by means of this Website.
Notabag expressly declines all responsibility for loss and damage suffered by a customer for reasons attributable to the same.
Notabag only accepts responsibility for loss and damage caused to the customer deriving from a fraudulent act or wilfull misconduct of Notabag in connection with purchases made through this Website.
Notabag declines all responsibility for acts or omissions including, but not limited to, the following:
- The products acquired through www.notabag.com are of no use to the purchaser. In particular, the above applies to the usefulness of living material acquired through the website since it depends on circumstances such as the weather, climate, environmental conditions, etc.
- The suitability of the products to the purchaser’s real needs.
- Personal or material loss and damage as a result of use of the products.
- Damage to products caused by the delivery carrier.
- Failure to comply with its obligations for reasons of force majeure such as internal or external strikes, natural catastrophes, non-compliance by the company in charge of transport, etc., among others.
The customer hereby recognizes that the products ordered are purchased at their own risk. The activity of Notabag is limited to execution of the actual tasks required to deliver the products selected by said customer. Notabag declines all responsibility for the choice of products by the purchaser even when Notabag has provided advice in this respect, or for the customer’s lack of diligence in checking the specifications of the products before ordering them.
At all events, the responsibility assumed by Notabag vis-à-vis the purchaser shall never include loss of potential income under any circumstances whatsoever and shall be restricted to the total amount received from the purchaser pursuant to the monetary stipulations set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Failure by the purchaser to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable rules and regulations may grant Notabag the right to claim compensation for loss and damage. Consequently, the purchaser shall be obliged to compensate Notabag for any loss or damage including court costs and legal fees.
Likewise, any legal action taken by third parties against Notabag for reasons attributable to the purchaser shall entitle the former to claim for all expenses, costs, loss and damage deriving from said legal action and the purchaser shall hold Notabag entirely harmless.
Notabag reserves the right to update and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Said changes shall come into effect on their publication date on www.notabag.com by any medium or form.
Changes made to these Terms and Conditions will only affect purchasers who accept them after said updates or amendments.
12. General considerations
12.1. Waiver and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, particular conditions agreed at any time and any other conditions applicable to the purchaser constitute the only agreement between the purchaser and Notabag.
These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the provisions of any other terms and conditions agreed by and between Notabag and the purchaser in the event of contradiction between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and said others, unless the latter specifically provide to the contrary.
The failure of either party to demand full application of these Terms and Conditions or strict compliance with any of their stipulations due to special circumstances at any time shall not be taken to mean full or partial amendment of the same or as waiving strict compliance with all these Terms and Conditions in the future.
If any of the clauses or parts of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired in any way and the Parties shall negotiate new wording in good faith as similar as possible to the replaced part. The party affected by replacement may choose to terminate the contract if said replacement is deemed to be impossible and the stipulation concerned is deemed to be essential for these Terms and Conditions.
Any reference made in these Terms and Conditions to a repealed article or body of legislation shall be understood to refer to the equivalent provision that replaces it.
These Terms and Conditions are written in English. Translations into other languages could be provided as a measure of courtesy for the customer’s convenience. The customer hereby agrees that the contract shall be governed at all times by the English language version, which shall prevail in the event of discrepancy between the English and any translation of the same into another language.
13. Complaints, claims and out-of-court dispute resolution
You can contact us by means of the contact forms in the contact page (https://www.notabag.com/pages/contact) to make a complaint or lodge a claim. We have official complaint forms available to consumers and users.
If you consider that your rights as a consumer have been infringed you can send your complaints by email to: email@example.com to request an out-of-court dispute resolution.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 you are hereby informed that if you have acquired a product from us through our website, you are entitled to request an online dispute resolution for consumer disputes at the official website of the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Notabag and the user shall be governed by German law.
Any discrepancy that may arise related to the use of the Website or to interpretation or execution of the contract governed by the same shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the law courts of Germany.
The law courts of the city of Frankfurt or, in the absence of mercantile courts in Frankfurt those of Berlin, shall be competent to settle differences between Notabag and other companies.
Important: Nothing set forth in this clause shall affect the rights of consumers under the currently applicable legislation if the contract is entered into by a natural person.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise you can contact our office at:
MOINCH GmbH c/o Notabag
Eschenheimer Anlage 25a
60318 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 247 429 911