Marketing Manager — Frankfurt, DE
Marketing Manager — Full-Time (interim)
Notabag is looking for a Marketing specialist to join our team in Frankfurt am Main. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, public relationship management, campaign creation and is always looking for new opportunities to increase the exposure of a young brand.
We are looking for a creative self-starter, who is extremely organized, understands our brand and what it means to work in a collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
This is an interim position for an initial duration of 12-18 months, during a maternity leave absence.
Notabag is a young, award-winning brand based in Frankfurt. We create quality products that simplify daily life while increasing our positive impact on the environment.
We are driven by the idea that functionally useful products improve our lives. We believe in the beauty of simplicity and power of intuitive design. It makes us extremely proud to be ranked among the best products in the German and international design landscape.
- Increase Notabag brand awareness by identifying opportunities for exposure and building relationships with offline & online publications
- Develop and implement a digital strategy to increase traffic and revenue through all acquisition channels (online shop, email, paid search, affiliate, display & social ads)
- Create consistent, on-brand content to grow engagement with Notabag audience
- Define campaign goals while providing timely reporting and insights on performance
- Control/manage annual marketing budget in close coordination with management
- Work with sales & design team to develop retail marketing strategy
- Create strategic and engaging concepts for successful presence at trade shows
- Engage with Notabag’s international distribution channels to define marketing activities
- Management of external advertising and PR agencies
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 3+ years professional experience in digital marketing
- Fluency in German and English – written and spoken
- A degree in communication, marketing or business administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Experience in E-Commerce, Email Marketing and CRM
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter mentality
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
Email us at email@example.com
Please include your CV, along with a few words on why you would like to join the team, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!