E-Commerce Manager — Frankfurt, DE
E-Commerce Manager (f/m/d) — Full-Time
Notabag is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about e-commerce and growth-oriented performance. Additional experience in digital marketing and campaign creation is gladly welcome. We are looking for a resourceful and creative self-starter who knows what it takes to propel in the e-commerce universe.
Notabag is a young, award-winning brand based in Frankfurt. We create quality products that simplify daily life while increasing our positive impact on the environment.
We are driven by the idea that functionally useful products improve our lives. We believe in the beauty of simplicity and power of intuitive design. It makes us extremely proud to be ranked among the best products in the German and international design landscape.
- Develop and implement e-commerce growth strategy
- Manage and elevate the day-to-day e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile site
- Ensure technically flawless user experience
- Manage product inventory and merchandising
- Overview of the post-purchase process for a superior customer experience
- Troubleshoot e-commerce issues and solicit customer feedback
- Build advertising and promotional plans, own advertising and revenue budgets
- Manage outside agency to execute paid advertising strategy
- Partner with marketing to develop, execute email campaigns
- Implement SEO best practices
- Execute product and brand marketing programs
- Optimise the online shop to improve performance
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 3+ years professional experience e-commerce or digital marketing
- Fluency in German and English – written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well experienced with Shopify, Meta and Google Ads, Amazon Marketplace
- Proficiency with Email Marketing Tools and CRM
- Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter mentality
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
Email us at email@example.com
Please include your CV, along with a statement on why you would like to join the team, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!