Brand Designer (Full-Time)
Brand Designer – Full-Time
Notabag is looking for full-time designer to join our team in Frankfurt am Main. The designer is responsible for helping the team streamline the design direction for the brand. He/she will strengthen the brand touch-points, shape the customer experience and set the tone for visual consistency across all platforms.
We are looking for a creative self-starter, who is extremely organized, understands our brand and what it means to work in a collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
Notabag is a young, award-winning brand based in Frankfurt. We create quality products that simplify daily life while increasing our positive impact on the environment.
We are driven by the idea that functionally useful products improve our lives. We believe in the beauty of simplicity and power of intuitive design. It makes us extremely proud to be ranked among the best products in the German and international design landscape.
- Utilize the design guidelines to maintain brand consistency across all channels
- Develop digital and print marketing campaign concepts
- Design layouts for emails, online shop and landing pages
- Create assets for social media communication and advertising
- Enhance product appeal through outstanding designs
- Provide direction and solutions for POS display and retail marketing
- Create beautiful and engaging concepts for a successful
presence at trade shows and manage the execution
- Creative direction for photoshoots and video shoots
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 3+ years professional design experience on a creative agency, design- or lifestyle brand level
- Fluency in German and English – written and spoken
- A degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Strong design, color and typographic skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite
- Experience in web and responsive design
- Front-end development, E-commerce (Shopify) knowledge is a plus
- Experience with motion design is a plus
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter mentality
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
Email us at email@example.com
Please include your CV, along with a few words on why you would like to join the team, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!