The Notabag team is looking for a fun and energetic individual to join our team as a marketing assistant. The potential candidate is preferably a graduate student who can work 10–12 hours per week. He/she would assist with ongoing marketing projects, help maintain social media communication and promotion of the product.
- Support the management of social media platforms by creating and stimuling regular social media content and engagement
- Provide innovative ideas for identifying new PR and media outlets to ensure frequent publication of content
- Research and develop new business opportunities (online shops, retail, collaborations, etc.)
- Attend and present Notabag at trade shows and marketing/sales events
- Assist with the copy writing of marketing materials (German/English)
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and sharp communication skills. We’re looking for someone with a good knowledge of social media, fashion and lifestyle trends, and strong persuasive writing skills. The chosen individual will have a unique opportunity to work with a fun, creative, warm-hearted startup team.
Please note that this position is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume and a motivation letter directly to email@example.com.